The Math Tutoring Center (MTC) allows students to meet in a session with the MTC Coordinator for one-on-one help. Our sessions facilitate interaction and dialogue between the MTC and the student.
- 25-minute sessions
- One-on-one between MTC tutor and student
- In the Library
How to Schedule a Session?
- To book your session use your AUIB email and click here to fill out the information. The session lasts 25 minutes.
- After booking, please email a typed list of the topics you want to discuss at [email protected].
- Please use the Microsoft Bookings link sent to your email to get information about when and where to meet your MTC tutor.
- Tutors will go over your math questions.
No-Shows: Please be considerate of our services and other students by canceling or rescheduling your session at least 12 hours in advance, using the link above. Also, being more than 15 minutes late to a session without notification is considered a no-show, and the session is forfeited to other students.
MTC Provided Services
- Guidance with acquisition of math knowledge
- Explanation of concepts and exercises
Services We DON’T Provide
- We will not solve exercises for you but guide you on how you can solve them by yourself.
- Predicting or re-evaluating assignment grades.
- Reviewing exams or assignments other than math. This is not a general tutoring service.