Admissions Criteria for Undergraduate students:
- Your application form.
- A photo copy of your passport or Iraqi identity card.
- If you have just finished High School, then your Original certificates for GSCE and school leaving qualifications.
- A motivational letter (maximum 500 words) why you should be registered into the degree program chosen. (Please note that this is not compulsory).
- EAP 3 with 70% or Students with IELTS scores higher than 6.5 or 93 on the TOEFL will be eligible to register at the American University of Iraq—Baghdad.
How to apply:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach all your supporting documents.
- You will receive a confirmation letter that your application was received.
- Book your placement test.
- Once you have done the test, please pay your non-refundable application fee of $150 at the Finance office.
What happens after applying online:
- You will receive a letter of acceptance.
- All accepted students will have to come to the Admissions office and receive their stamped letter of acceptance and student no.
- Students will be informed when to attend Orientation week.